Weight Loss Training
P2 Personal Training asks, "Are you wanting to lose weight?"
Weight loss can be achieved either by eating fewer calories or by burning more calories with physical activity, preferably both.
- A healthy weight loss program consists of:
- A reasonable, realistic weight loss goal
- A reduced calorie, nutritionally-balance eating plan
- A Regular physical activity
- A behavior change plan to help you stay on track with your goals
Our P2 Personal Trainers want to help you with each one of the components.
We have a high success rate at helping each one of our clients reach their goals. Keep in mind that you want to develop a lifestyle change with habits that will help you maintain your weight in a healthy range. A short-term diet that you go on and then go off is not the answer to long-term weight management.
In choosing how to go about losing weight keep in mind key habits of people who have lost weight and kept it off.
Key behaviors of successful weight loss
- Getting regular exercise
- Reducing calorie and fat intake
- Eating regular meals, including breakfast
- Weighing themselves regularly
- Not letting small "slips" turn into large weight regain
Setting realistic goals and tracking your progress are key to your success. In fact, research has shown that those who keep track of their behaviors are more likely to take off weight and keep it off. Here at P2 Personal Training we will help direct you into lifestyle change for the better. We will help you reach your goal!